Which Chloraseptic® product is right for you? Find fast sore throat relief
Fast acting relief of your sore throat pain in a Citrus Spray.
- #1 Doctor recommended sore throat spray brand*
- Provides fast-acting relief of sore throat pain and mouth pain
- Aspirin Free, Sugar Free
- For use in children ages 3 and older
For the temporary relief of:
- Occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat
Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- Apply to the affected area (one spray).
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out.
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist.
- Store at room temperature
- Check expiration date before using
Ingredient - Purpose
Phenol 1.4% - Oral Anesthetic / Analgesic
Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, FD&C yellow no. 6, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.