Which Chloraseptic® product is right for you? Find fast sore throat relief
MAX Wild Berries Lozenges
MAX Wild Berries Lozenges
Maximum strength relief of your sore throat with an extra soothing Wild Berry Liquid Center. Doctor recommended sore throat relief.
- Extra soothing liquid center - relieves pain and cools nasal passages
Chloraseptic® lozenges contain benzocaine which temporarily relieves minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and throat. Chloraseptic®, when used as directed, provides safe, effective and fast relief.**
**Note: Please refer to the WARNINGS provided below for important information on the safe use of benzocaine containing oral care products.
For the temporary relief of:
- Occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
Adults and children 6 years of age and over:
- Allow lozenges to dissolve slowly in the mouth
- Take 1 lozenge every 2 hours, as needed
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- Store at room temperature
- Protect from moisture
- Check expiration date before using
- Tamper-Evident: Do not use if blister package with "Chloraseptic®" name has been disturbed or opened.
Ingredient - Purpose
Benzocaine 15mg - Oral Anesthetic / Analgesic
Menthol 10mg - Oral Anesthetic / Analgesic
Corn Syrup, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Soy Lecithin, Sucrose, Water
Methemoglobinemia warning: Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried in the blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:
- pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)
- rapid heart rate
- shortness of breath
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- fatigue or lack of energy
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.