Chloraseptic® Max Sore Throat Relief Plus Coating Protection - Wild Berry
Maximum strength relief of your sore throat pain in portable, targeted spray.
- #1 Pharmacist recommended*
- Provides maximum strength pain relief of sore throat and mouth pain
- Can't buy anything stronger without a prescription
- Relieves pain on contact, coats to protect
- Targeted spray reaches back of throat
*Pharmacy Times, #1 Recommended for Sore Throat Liquids/Sprays/Strips and #1 Recommended for Children’s Sore Throat Products for 2016-2017
- Relieves occasional minor irritation/discomfort/pain of sore throat and sore mouth.
- Protects irritated areas in sore throat and sore mouth.
- Apply to affected area (one spray)
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist
- Children under 12 years of age: Should be supervised in use of this product.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor or dentist
- Store between 59°F and 86°F (15°C - 30°C)
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if blister package with "Chloraseptic®" name has been disturbed or opened.
- Check expiration date before using
|Phenol 1.4%||Oral Anesthetic / Analgesic|
FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, sodium saccharin, water
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product: do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.